lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Job interview questions and answers

Job position: Nanny

1- Can you talk about you?
Yes, of course, my name is Estela Barreiro, I'm 18 years old and I live in Las Piedras. I'm senior student in a high school number three. I'm punctual, nice. sociable an hard-working.

2- Why are you a good candidate for this job?
Well, I think I am a good candidate for this job because I'm  respectful, tolerant, I have a lot of patience and I love children. I'm good playing with them and helping them.

3- What would you like to improve?
I would like to improve my english, be the best in my work and have best relations with children.

4- How do you see yourself in five years?
In five years I will be working a pharmacy assistant and will improve my professional experience.


  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario